We give to the Highlander Fund because we love Lake Highland. We give because we see the difference the Highlander Fund makes for our teachers and students. We give because we want to do our part to make our great school even better.Ashley and Barton Cockayne
The philanthropic support of parents, grandparents, alumni, employees, and friends provides vital resources that help transform our great school into an even stronger one.
Landing Page Collage
Lake Highland’s finances are strong; tuition revenues fund our core operations. But we are committed to offering even more, and your gifts allow us to enhance programs, facilities, and technology, resulting in extraordinary educational opportunities for every Highlander.
We love the abundance of programs offered at Lake Highland. Our school provides each student the opportunity to learn and grow in whatever our kids are passionate about, something that sets our school apart from others in the area. We give to the Highlander Fund because we know our contribution supports every program and allows all students to follow their passion.Jayme and Bob Minutoli
We give to the Highlander Fund every year because we know that gifts to the fund directly benefit all of our children. We are so thankful for all of our children’s LHP teachers and staff, and we always want them to have anything they need to deliver the highest quality education for our children in a loving and supportive environment.Jeannie and Arun Moorjani
- How does LHP fund its operations?
- Is fundraising unique to Lake Highland?
- Who is responsible for fundraising at LHPS?
- Who gives to Lake Highland and for what purposes?
- What is the Highlander Fund?
- How will my gift be used?
- How does a family decide how much to give?
- Is my gift tax-deductible?
- How does the school recognize donors?
- What is the Lake Highland Foundation?
- Can I include Lake Highland in my estate plan?
- Can I donate personal property to Lake Highland?