Tryout and Eligibility Information
Varsity Boys and Girls Track & Field First Practice
Monday, January 31st (3:15 pm - 5:30 pm) Track
Head Coach: Miriam Campbell (email@example.com)
Varsity & JV Boys Volleyball Tryouts
Monday, February 7th - Wednesday, February 9th (Time TBD) Weng Gymnasium or Middle School Gym
Head Coach: Katie Gallagher (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For your child to participate in Florida High School Athletic Association (FHSAA) sponsored activities, a profile must be completed on AthleticClearance.com and all necessary forms submitted electronically three (3) business days prior to the first date of participation. Below you will find all necessary information for athletic participation as required by the Florida High School Athletic Association. These forms must be submitted electronically via https://athleticclearance.fhsaahome.org/.
Please see the link below to visit the LHPS Sports Medicine page.https://www.lhps.org/athletics/sports-medicine
Athletic Eligibility Checklist:
- Physical (EL2): submitted electronically via Athletic Clearance on FHSAA form. https://rb.gy/rs2lod
- Consent (EL3): completed in Athletic Clearance.
- Assumption of Risk and Liability Relating to COVID-19: submitted electronically via Athletic Clearance.
- NFHS Videos: Three (3) videos watched and completion certificates submitted via Athletic Clearance (Concussion in Sports, Heat Illness Prevention and Sudden Cardiac Arrest). https://rb.gy/nwjfq2
- ImPACT Test (Concussion): completed every two years. An email will be sent to students at their LHPrep email address. This concussion test is a baseline test and can be done at home on a computer via a link in the email we send.
The physical (EL2) is valid for one calendar year from the date of examination. All other forms are valid for one academic year.
Please contact the Athletic Training Staff at 407-206-1900 x 1218 if you have any questions or concerns regarding Athletic Eligibility.