As LHP's foodservice provider, FLIK Independent School Dining believes in a holistic approach to nutrition and wellness. Balance, variety, and moderation are always promoted.
FLIK's various signature programs and new promotions are highlighted monthly and focus on important food groups: fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and legumes. All programs are reviewed annually to assess successes and current innovative trends.
Director of Dining Services
Chef Manager - Charles Clayton Campus
Executive Chef - Main Campus
Have a question? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the cost for meal plans and meal deals?
- What is the cost for à la carte items?
- When registering on MySchoolBucks, what is the attached program fee?
- I am having trouble using the MySchoolBucks mobile app.
- When attempting to purchase a meal plan using the meal plan graphic, a new page opens saying, “Welcome to the Lake Highland Preparatory School Store.” I then experience an error. How can I complete my purchase?
- Will FLIK be using the prior ticketing system used in previous years?
- What catering services are available for LHP events?
- Additional FAQs