As LHP's foodservice provider, FLIK Independent School Dining believes in a holistic approach to nutrition and wellness. Balance, variety, and moderation are always promoted.
FLIK's various signature programs and new promotions are highlighted monthly and focus on important food groups: fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and legumes. All programs are reviewed annually to assess successes and current innovative trends.
Have a question? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What is the cost for meal plans and block plans?
- Are meal plans transferrable?
- May my child occasionally eat lunch in the cafeteria without signing up for a meal plan?
- How do I purchase additional block plans?
- How do I check my current balance for the block plan?
- How does the QuickCharge app track meal blocks?
- Can I convert my block plan into an annual meal?
- Are there options for halal or kosher meals?
- Are gluten-free meal options available?
- Can my child have a second entree?
- Are à la carte items available for kindergarten through 6th-grade students?
- Can my child eat salad?
- Can my child have soup?
- What are pre-order kiosks?
- What is the Scottish Café?
- Will FLIK be using MySchoolBucks?
- Can Lower School students make purchases from the Quick Charge apps (in the Scottish Café or Middle School Market)?
- What options are available if my child does not find the daily menu appealing?
- Who do I contact with questions, concerns, or cancellations?
- Can't find an answer to your question?