Alumni Leadership Volunteer Program
As we strive to develop future leaders and prepare our students for lifelong learning, the objective of the Alumni Leadership Program is to connect current students and recent graduates with successful alumni professionals to provide opportunities to learn and grow as student leaders and future professionals.
The Alumni Leadership Volunteer Program offers different opportunities to serve, by sharing professional talents, experience, and super skills during scheduled student leadership events:
- Networking lunches and social events for alumni & students
- Professional etiquette classes
- Resume writing workshops, Personal branding and Online resumes
- Mock interviews
Alumni Leadership Volunteers interested in speaking opportunities (i.e. guest speaker for breakfast meetings, luncheons, and school assemblies) must reside in Central Florida and be available to meet on campus between the hours of 8am-3pm. Potential guest speakers will be asked to share leadership topics appropriate for student leaders ages 10-18, as well as a sample video from previous speaking engagements.
The selection process for the program volunteers will be based on:
- Professional experience
- Presentation topics, varying by event
- Relatable stories that have led to success in college and beyond
- Professional qualities and skill set
Event dates will be released soon.