"Within an atmosphere of love, concern, and mutual respect..."
These are the first words in the school's mission and the foundation of every diversity, equity, and inclusion initiative at LHP.
We are committed to creating an environment in which all Highlanders feel welcomed, valued, and "at home," contributing to each individual's sense of belonging.
- Does the mission of the school represent the reality of the school, the programs offered, and the desired goals?
- What is LHP doing to ensure individuals of any background feel included?
- How racially diverse is the school’s Leadership Team and Board of Trustees?
- How are students taught inclusivity? How are these topics addressed in the classroom?
- How does each division recognize and respect all cultures?
- What DEI training has been completed by school professionals and leadership?
- How does the school deal with identity-related disciplinary issues?