Thank you for visiting the Lake Highland Middle School Archery website!
What is Middle School Archery at LHP?
- Olympic Recurve Style
- No compound bows or equipment permitted in our league, OAS
- Mixed Gender Sport
- 6th-8th Grade ONLY
- Are you a parent who is new to all this archery stuff and want to know more? CLICK HERE
How do I Join?
- Sign Up Sheet
- Interested students should sign up on the middle school sign up board
- Interest Meeting
- There will be a parent/ student interest meeting in room 224; ALL PARENTS of interested students should plan to attend
- NO EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY to join the LHP Middle School Team! Our only limitation is based on space
What is the Required Paperwork & Eligability?
- Please click on the athlete connection button to submit all required LHPS athletic forms
- If the required forms are not on file the student - athlete will NOT be allowed to participate!
- NOTE: At this time, archery is exempt from the concussion testing and forms :)
What is the Cost and How Do I Pay?
- The sport Spirit Pack is $300 (please choose the DROP DOWN option for the Middle School fee), which includes:
- School Equipment (Bows, Arrows, Arm Guards, Finger Slings, Targets, Target Faces, and more)
- If you would like to purchase your own PERSONAL equipment, please see Coach Blakely for details
- Spirit Shirt & Jersey
- League Dues and Fees
- You will pay through the athletic website, just like all other sports and spirit packs (no cash or checks permitted)
When do we Practice?
- Practice is Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 3:30-5:30PM on the Charles Clayton Middle School Field
- NOTE: Some additional practices and competitions on Saturdays
- Click here for the full schedule
What's the 2020 Game and Match Schedule?
|| Saturday January 25th
|| Saturday February 1st
|| Saturday February 8th
|| Saturday February 22nd
|| Saturday March 7th
|| Saturday April 4th
|| Saturday April 25th