Parents, please submit all necessary paperwork on our new program AthleteConnection, https://www.athleteconnection.net. All necessary forms are found on this website.
Please note that for your children to participate on the first day of their respective sports the following forms must be in 72 hours (3 business days) before any activities.
The athletic training staff has adopted a more convenient method for you to turn in medical forms for interscholastic athletics. Provided below is a list of instructions and answers to questions that we believe you may have. Please read carefully as we hope to have addressed many of the questions that you will have.
- Access the AthleteConnection website: https://www.athleteconnection.net
- Click the REGISTER link to create a new account or sign in with your account, previously created.
- A new account must be created for each athlete, only once.
- Account group - 10619
- Account code – 5625568
- Email – athlete’s email (your child)
- Username – athlete’s name (your child)
- Once your account has been created, you will be taken to your profile page. Please complete the information on this page completely. During completion, you may manually save your progress by clicking the hard disk icon on each of the sections headers.
Some helpful hints are listed below:
- “My Information” – This section will be all the athlete’s information. Parent information will be in a subsequent section.
- “Secondary Physician” – This should be used as a contact for a specialist that your child sees (i.e. cardiologist, neurologist, internist).
- Notes - “Medical History” – This should include all injuries that your child has incurred as well as any surgical procedures that they may have had. The more information the better! Please be as specific as possible with everything in this section (year, body part, side of the body, etc.)
- “Medical Alerts” – This section is very important! Please include any current medications being taken, allergies, as well as chronic conditions and illnesses. The more information the better!
- “Notes” – This section should be used for any other pertinent medical information that we may need to know to properly attend to your child.
- “Links” – Attached in this section are the 4 forms that are mandated for participation for all interscholastic athletics covered by the Florida High School Athletic Association (FHSAA). These forms must be completed fully for your child to participate in their respective sport(s).
- “Uploads” – You can upload the 4 forms in this section and this will serve as you turning them in to the Athletic Training department. A green check will appear in the upper right corner of the document when uploaded successfully.
- When you have completed all sections please click “SIGN AND SUBMIT YOUR PROFILE” at the end of the document.
- After you have done this, a pop-up window will appear titled “Sign and Submit”. You must enter your password and “Apply Signature and Submit”. This will complete the profile. Failure to do this will be failure to complete the process and we will not receive any information you have entered.
If you have encountered an error message, this means that a portion of your profile is incomplete. There will be a triangle with an exclamation point on the section header(s) marking the areas which need concern. The exact area will be highlighted red.
- When completed, you will see a green box that states “Congratulations, your profile was successfully signed and submitted”.
- All forms must be turned in 72 hours (3 business days) prior to the first day of participation for the sport athlete’s will be participating in.
Please contact the Athletic Training Department at (407) 206-1900 x1218 if you have any questions. Thank you