Welcome to LHPS Aftercare/Student Union!
Our aftercare is available for students in Pre-K through 8th grade.
LHPS offers a wonderful afterschool program that is a safe, comfortable and active experience for our students in grades PK through 6th on the main campus and Student Union in the middle school.
There are a variety of programs available to fit your needs:
- A Full Time program, Mon.-Fri. from the end of the school day until 5:45
- A Full Time program, Mon.-Fri. from the end of the school day until 4:30
- A Part-Time program for parents that need flexible schedules and
- Drop-In availability for occasional needs
A typical extended day begins with sign-in, followed by quiet homework time with help available. When homework time is completed students may go outside to enjoy our large playground, rock climbing wall, basketball court, recreational games, bird-watching, and group activities. Inside the children choose from reading time, art, legos, board games, holiday activities, crafts, non-cooking food fun, and movies.
If you are delayed in your pick-up time you never have to worry!!! You can relax and know that your child will be brought to AfterCare and participate with us until you arrive. They have so much fun they may just ask you to be late again very soon!
Located in the cafeteria (Pre-K through 6th) and in the Middle School (7th and 8th)
- Hours are 2:00pm to 5:45pm every regular school day
- $1.00 per minute late charge applies after 5:45pm
- Supervised homework/study hall
- Supervised activities
Contact Patti Exum at 407-206-1900, ext. 1186 or email@example.com
Drop-ins fees at $22 per day – please provide by e-mail or message:
- Child’s name
- Pick-up person’s name
- Emergency contact phone number
- Notification to child’s teacher
- Patti Exum, Coordinator
- Debbie Orth, Assistant
- Anita Baker
- Holly Comer
- Heidi Gentile
- Janet Nelson
- Bennie Rupich
- Bev Stolt
- Judi Walker
- John Weaver (Student Union Staff)