Lake Highland Preparatory School greatly benefits from the generosity of its parents, alumni, grandparents and friends. Your gifts help transform our school to become the best we can be. The school nurtures a culture of philanthropy—our success depends upon a vibrant mix of volunteerism and financial investment over and above tuition dollars.
Tuition dollars cover roughly 85% of the cost of an LHPS education. The remaining 15% is met through other sources of revenue including gifts to the school. It is this 15% that enables Lake Highland to distinguish itself from others as one of the premier independent schools in the country.
We offer several avenues for giving to Lake Highland and we encourage each family and alumnus to determine which makes sense for your individual situation. Every gift to LHPS is essential to our continued success.
In 2012-13, Lake Highland launched a $7,000,000 Strategic Campaign. This three-year effort includes:
- Annual fund gifts in 2012-13 and 2013-14
- Three capital components
- A new field house
- A significant renovation of the gymnasium
- A new President’s House
We invite every current family, graduated parent, alumnus and grandparent to participate in this campaign. For more information on the campaign and its various components, please contact Barbara Blackwell, Director of Development, to discuss the many ways you can support LHPS:
(407) 206-1900 x3341