Thank you for visiting this LHPS job site. We invite you to send us your resume, even if you do not see a job listing especially for you. We accept resumes for all positions at any time, even if we do not have a current opening. We will keep your resume on file for one year.
Lake Highland is a drug-free workplace. (Drug testing required.)
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are seeking qualified applicants for the following positions:
The Admission Specialist assists parents and prospective students visiting the school, and provides direct support of enrollment operations.
Responsibilities: To assist with recruitment and retention efforts, job duties of the Admission Specialist include, but are not limited to:
- Meeting with parents and student visitors to provide an overview of the school
- Maintaining a database of inquiries for current, future, and returning students
- Managing applicant files (physical and electronic)
- Planning and coordination of admission events and student shadow days
- Weekly tracking and reporting of re-enrollment activity to Director of Admission
- Assisting with the coordination and administration of testing throughout the year
- Providing summary reports of candidates to be considered by the Admission Committee
- Processing completed applicant files
- Performing other related duties as assigned
- College degree in related field (Education, Communications, Public Relations, etc.) and three plus years of experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Office 365, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Must possess analytical abilities and aptitude in problem solving; outstanding organizational and time management skills; demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with a diverse population, online, via phone, or in person; ability to operate effectively as part of a team
- Proven experience with generating and interpreting reports is preferred
This is a fully benefitted, full-time 12 month position. Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match the requirements. Please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
The Teacher Assistant works closely with the classroom teacher by assisting the teacher as needed with supervision and instructional support for the students. This is a 10-month, full-time, benefitted position that pays $12.00 per hour. A four year degree is required. A degree in elementary education is preferred. To apply, send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Part time (non-benefited), assistant age group swimming coaches and swim lesson instructors for Highlander Aquatics. Looking for qualified individuals who love the sport of swimming and enjoy working with children in a competitive and fun atmosphere. Hours: Monday – Thursday from 3:30 – 6:15 pm. To apply, send resume to: email@example.com
Speech Language Pathologist must have 3 years of pediatric work experience with all or partial experience in a school setting/environment. Must have a master’s degree in speech language pathology. Must be licensed in the state of Florida as a Speech Language Pathologist. Must have a certificate of clinical competence in accordance with the requirements of the American Speech Language and Hearing Association. This is a part time position. To apply, send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org