Welcome to LHPS AfterCare/Student Union!
Our aftercare is available for students in Pre-K through 8th grade.
LHPS offers a wonderful after school program that is a safe, comfortable, and active experience for our students in Pre-K through 6th grades on the main campus and Student Union in the Middle School.
There are a variety of programs available to fit your needs:
- A full-time program, Mon.-Fri. from the end of the school day until 5:45 p.m.
- A full-time program, Mon.-Fri. from the end of the school day until 4:30 p.m.
- A part-time program for parents that need flexible schedules
- Drop-in availability for occasional needs
A typical extended day begins with sign-in, followed by quiet homework time with help available. When homework time is completed, students may go outside to enjoy our large playground, rock climbing wall, basketball court, recreational games, bird-watching, and group activities. Inside, the children choose from reading time, art, legos, board games, holiday activities, crafts, non-cooking food fun, and movies.
If you are delayed in your pick-up time, you never have to worry! You can relax and know that your child will be brought to AfterCare and participate with us until you arrive. They have so much fun... they may just ask you to be late again very soon!
Our supervised after school homework study hall and activities are in the Tartan Café for Pre-K through 6th graders and in the Middle School cafeteria for 7th and 8th graders. Other important details include:
- Hours are 2:30pm to 5:45pm every regular school day
- $1.00 per minute late charge applies after 5:45pm
Contact Patti Exum, AfterCare Coordinator at: 407-206-1900 ext. 1186, 407-402-4570 or e-mail at email@example.com.
Drop-in fees at $24 per day – please contact us by online form or by email:
- Child’s name
- Pick-up person’s name
- Emergency contact phone number
- Notification to child’s teacher
- ALLERGIES? Please contact Patti Exam by email or using the online drop-in form.
17-18 AfterCare/Student Union Online Registration (login required)
- Patti Exum, Coordinator
- Debbie Orth, Assistant
- Anita Baker
- Holly Comer
- Karen Kennedy
- Bennie Rupich
- Bev Stolt
- Judi Walker
- John Weaver (Student Union Staff)